Anything and all Video Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offtopic: Suggestions/Website Help

2 posters

Go down

Offtopic: Suggestions/Website Help Empty Hahaha....

Post by Captain Pkmn Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:09 pm

SonicBlaze41 wrote:These are all great questions. Sorry about the sideways photos. I'm not as tech savvy as some of you guys. I joined a Forum today that has BBCode. Other than that, I'll try to be better about fixing stuff that I post. The only thing I noticed about photos was that yours aren't automatically posting in the forum. I have to click to view them now... Weird.

The reason why you have to click them to view picture is because I'm putting them in spoilers. This way, it won't take too much space and I can write more. It would be horrible to have a huge post-- hogging up all the space on the forum.
Captain Pkmn
Captain Pkmn
Admin

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captain_pkmn/

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Suggestions/Website Help Empty Re: Offtopic: Suggestions/Website Help

Post by SonicBlaze41 Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:32 pm

These are all great questions. Sorry about the sideways photos. I'm not as tech savvy as some of you guys. I joined a Forum today that has BBCode. Other than that, I'll try to be better about fixing stuff that I post. The only thing I noticed about photos was that yours aren't automatically posting in the forum. I have to click to view them now... Weird.
SonicBlaze41
SonicBlaze41
Admin

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Suggestions/Website Help Empty Offtopic: Suggestions/Website Help

Post by Captain Pkmn Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Photos:

When adding a photo to the forum, please use the buttons above to help you. If you cannot access the buttons, then #1. Find the picture URL that you want to put up and host it by any photo place. If it already hosted by a website, then just copy the URL. #2. If you can't access the 'Insert Image' button on the forum, the just put the URL in bracket [ img ] URL [ /img ] to end it (note, take out the spaces).

Mobile Photos:

Please for the love of God... Do not do vertical photo shots (Top to botom). Do Horizontal shots (side to side). This way, I don't have to break my neck looking sideways. Take a Horizontal shot, host it, and insert image. Take a Vertical shot, host it, and insert it... I will personally kill you.

Youtube:

This is easy, just upload your video to Youtube and click on youtube button to paste your url in. If you can't view the button, do [ youtube ] URL [ /youtube ]

Forum:

Forum Suggestions

1. Can you add BBcode?
  2. Embedded code?
  3. Facebook video code? Using [facebook][/facebook] (note how it doesn't work)
  4. An actual Flash button that actually works? If it did work, Flash-player games and Flash videos would be working....
Captain Pkmn
Captain Pkmn
Admin

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captain_pkmn/

Back to top Go down

Offtopic: Suggestions/Website Help Empty Re: Offtopic: Suggestions/Website Help

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down